Bona R848T is a higher viscous version of Bona R848. The, according to ISO 17178, elastic 1-component silane based adhesive signalizes by its improved rib stability and the quick initial bonding strength and can be used for the installation of engineered parquet floors as well as for dimension stable solid elements like parquet strips or mosaic parquet. The risk of forming hollow spots will be minimized. Tensions to the sub floor are reduced. The use of a primer is in general not necessary. The adhesive hardens by a chemical reaction with moisture.
• Improved rib stability
• Rapid initial bonding strength
• Suitable for dimension stable solid parquet elements
• Water and solvent free, nearly no swelling of the wood
• Good adhesion to almost all substrates and timber materials
• Splashed material can be easy removed